Language 4 Lovers
Effective Communication Skills Create Extraordinary Relationships
Most of us are hungry for good, effective communication skills that can improve the quality of our personal relationships with friends, children, siblings, spouse, and coworkers.
We want practical tools to help us get "unstuck" in those challenging moments, and to simply help us communicate more effectively.
Healthy Personal Relationships Start with Good Communication Skills
The Nonviolent Communication (NVC) process offers simple, effective communication skills to help you foster healthy, satisfying relationships at work, home and in the community. With our conflict resolution and communication books, you'll learn to understand the core of all conflict, violence, and emotional pain. Learn to transform destructive communication habits to create the quality relationships you've always wanted!
Learn Practical, Effective Communication Skills to:
- Stay calm and compassionate even when you are triggered
- Express your feelings and wants in ways that are sure to be heard
- Move beyond power struggles to cooperation and trust
- Express frustrations without using blame, shame, or judgment
- Transform internal shame and depression into personal empowerment
- Heal old emotional pain
- Stay connected to your own needs and preferences
- Deepen your emotional connections
- Hear the needs behind whatever anyone does or says
98% of all Relationship have conflict; 50% of those come to an end.
Solution: A workshop designed to enrich and vitalize communication between lovers by providing practical communication tools that enrich connection, cooperation, and intimacy.
People who have taken this workshop say:
Extremely helpful. The "Stages of Relationship" in Jackal and Giraffe was new and useful. Also, I felt [Pan] demonstrate respect, love, and connection with each person attending.
VERY Helpful. Brought to the forefront my needs as a man. Helped me to be both a better listener and more compassionate. Opened up my eyes to the possibility of a very happy and fulfilling life.
There is a one day and a weekend version of this training.